2007年6月2日星期六

Gaudio's Future Still Uncertain


Gaston Gaudio has toyed with the idea of retiring throughout his disappointing 2007 season.

After his loss today to Lleyton Hewitt in the second round of Roland Garros after being up two sets to love, the Argentine is still uncertain of his future tennis plans.

Question: What about your schedule now? Will you go back to Buenos Aires?
GASTON GAUDIO: No. I don't know. I don't know what I'm going to do. No idea at all.

Question: Are you going to continue playing until the end of the year?
GASTON GAUDIO: Maybe, maybe. Frankly, I don't know. I mean, I haven't reflected on that. I don't know what I'm going to do, in fact.

Read more of Gaudio's post-match interview.

Gaudio's Future Still Uncertain

blog it
我们家高美啊banghead ";})();ButtonMouseDown(this);'>cry

这个时候我就要批评我们家那只死海豚了
你不是和猫猫很好的嘛
干嘛之前还嘲笑人家
我就当你是激他了。。。。

Q. Was it a frustrating experience for you?

GASTON GAUDIO: I'm used to it. (Laughing).

美人的强颜欢笑cry

Q. Gaston, four years ago or two years ago you win here. The guy that you beat is not here anymore. How do you feel about Coria, Guillermo? Do you think he's going to come back? And do you feel sad he's having problems right now?

GASTON GAUDIO: I don't know. It's going to be pretty tough to get back. I don't know what the ranking of him now, but he must fight a lot to come back.

Actually, the tennis that he's got is unbelievable. He's a great player. So if he wants to be back, he's going to be here. But it's not going to be easy for him.

Q. Do you know very much about his status, how he's doing right now?

GASTON GAUDIO: No, no idea.

Q. You haven't practiced or seen him lately?

GASTON GAUDIO: No, I haven't seen him.
这个记者不想活了啊
尽然问那么多小强的问题
而且还在我们家高美输球之后问
evil

Q. When you won here, it was a great achievement. Has it, in some way, sort of been a shadow on what you've done since?

GASTON GAUDIO: Of course. After I won, I was playing pretty good, too. You know, in 2005, then I tried to, you know, get tired a little bit in 2006. And then after that ‑‑ well, actually everybody knows this year is one of the worst in my entire career, so...

So we'll see what happens. I don't know. I can't turn over, you know.

猫猫加油!!

Q. You seem to be quite cool after this defeat, you are not disappointed? How do you feel about this defeat?

GASTON GAUDIO: I feel a little bit better, I would say. I just lost, so I'm a little bit angry or cross. But I don't know what to tell you about it. I'm relatively confident with my game. I'm quite happy with my game, but there is a downside because I lost in the second round. I mean, I lost in the quarterfinals, so it's a kind of ambivalent feeling.

其实我也有这种感觉
如果说高美真的三盘输掉也许我也就这样晾着他了
但是他打得很顽强
除了发球上我觉得还要再努力努力(和胖子一起吧)
其他的应该就是意志+一点点体力上的问题
所以既为他高兴同时也灰常遗憾






0 评论:

 
TEMPLATE HACKS AND TWEAKS BY [ METAMUSE ] BLACKCAT 1.1