2007年6月2日星期六

RG_R3-JUNE1_NALBY-INTERVIEW


Q. Canas just said that the match he played was like a Davis Cup match because there were a lot of Belgians in his match. And you played against a French. The crowd was against you. It seems like you Argentinians like to play in these kind of conditions against the crowd. How do you think about that? 这位记者有好紧张啊~

DAVID NALBANDIAN: Well, for me I don't mind. I just try to be out there and try to play my best. It doesn't matter if the crowd is with me or against me, like today. But you try to play your tennis and try to win. So that doesn't mind, the people. If the people are with you, of course, better.

But in this case, it's normal, you know. Play with a French guy Center Court. It's normal that almost everyone's going to be against you.不错想得蛮开的,不过後来很多FANS也帮你加油的哦

THE MODERATOR: Questions in Spanish.

Q. What about this match? What is your assessment? Is it a good match? Is it a big match?

DAVID NALBANDIAN: I would say that it was a good match. It was a tough match. All these sets were tough, tricky, had to fight for every point. At the end of each set, I mean, we were almost on par, and there was some wind. And it is true that we had to fight for points because of the wind. But I felt good, and I'm happy.

Q. At the end of the match, I mean, you celebrated the match to a certain extent. It means a lot for you to reach the Round of 16 in order to repeat the performance of last year?

DAVID NALBANDIAN: Of course. I need to produce other matches. I'm under the impression that I played confident, and I played well.

Q. So what about Davydenko? You know him, so what is your assessment about this match?

DAVID NALBANDIAN: I know him. I mean, we played ‑‑ we played against one another very often. He is a consistent player on virtue. I've played against him repeatedly. And I've won, and from time to time, I've lost.

Q. When you started the match, you said that your form was at 60%, and the rhythm was not good. But what about this match? With this match you've been able to bring up some energy.

DAVID NALBANDIAN: It was a good match. But the weather was too windy, and I felt good. And I played better than the other day. I am more confident. I'm calmer.

Q. Physically speaking, are you tired?

DAVID NALBANDIAN: No, I'm not tired. I was okay. Of course, you're tired after a match. But that was okay on the whole.

Q. Any game plan for this match? How did you envision your match?

DAVID NALBANDIAN: I wanted to win at any price. In fact, I didn't play this player very well. So it is very difficult to figure out what you're going to do. You step on the court; you play. And then you try to fire some good shots and so forth. But as I told you, it was tough. I won three sets, but these sets were quite close.

Q. So there was a tiebreak, and you were quite good in the tie break. I mean, you served very well.

DAVID NALBANDIAN: I played well.

今天回答的蛮中规中矩的
至少没说那个裁判是小丑
不过昨天那个裁判也不好

0 评论:

 
TEMPLATE HACKS AND TWEAKS BY [ METAMUSE ] BLACKCAT 1.1