2007年6月2日星期六

Nadal: 'He Said I'm A Pain In The Neck'

Baseline Blog: "Nadal: 'He Said I'm A Pain In The Neck'

Rafael Nadal and his mentor Carlos Moya aren't only competitive on court. They are also 'serious' about their Playstation time.

Nadal responded to a win by Moya and Nalbandian by turning off playstation, leading Moya to jokingly call his younger fellow Mallorca 'a pain in the neck.'

Question: Carlos Moya said you played a lot with your Playstation and that he defeated you?
RAFAEL NADAL: Yes, he won yesterday.

Question: He said it was more difficult than practicing.
RAFAEL NADAL: No, I'm not going to make any comment on that, but I think we are very, very competitive with our Playstations together. Moya and Nalbandian played on a team, and they beat us. So we decided to turn off the play station, and they said, 'Well, that's unfair.'

Question: I think there is a crisis here ‑‑
RAFAEL NADAL: Yes, I know. Yes, I know, I know. He said I'm a pain in the neck. Okay. But he is. He is the one. He just doesn't accept anything. So I'm going to apply sanctions because he broke my remote control, and I'm just left with my Playstation. It's always very expensive, and I'm not the one breaking it."
呵呵~~我们家胖海豚打游戏嘛也算无敌来
上次来上海一到酒店就开始打游戏
平时也没看他那么刻苦嘛

Returning to the play-station, I’m going to tell just a little and will write more some other time. It is already somewhat known on tour that we play soccer matches in each tournament. When the four of us are in the same tournament and above all at the same hotel, we usually play some matches, Carlos Moya and David Nalbandian against David Ferrer and me. The day before yesterday, we played and lost. Carlos, who is quite good and assertive, they beat us. However, yesterday’s [match] was UNBELIEVABLE! We always play the best of 5 matches, 5 sets as we call it. Whoever has three wins and whoever loses does something that we bet on like some push-ups or whatever.

In this case, Ferru (David Ferrer) and I won the first two matches and in the third one, which should have been the decisive one, we marked the golden goal… It looked like we had won. We started to jump around and all, when suddenly we saw that they had cancelled our goal for being offside. Golden goal, and the referee overturned it. Unbelievable. In the end, as you might imagine, we lost the three matches. This is the story – so sad and so unfair, hahahaha. Today, we were not able to play, but we’ll see to it that we get our revenge soon. But first David has to get a new remote control, because he broke one yesterday.

一上摘自豆子的blog

不过这三只的感情还是很好~我就放心了
放假让豚带你们去钓鱼啊

0 评论:

 
TEMPLATE HACKS AND TWEAKS BY [ METAMUSE ] BLACKCAT 1.1